
While I was waiting for some pictures to upload from my camera, I remembered that I had a de-clutter challenge going on! After being gone for a week and a half and then having two sick kids when we got home, I had totally forgotten about it!
So, I looked back through my previous posts, and totaled up how many things I had de-cluttered. My total?? 598 items, most of them out of my house; probably 20 or so to still be listed and sold.
Does anyone else have a number for the things you've de-cluttered? If you didn't count them as you went, just give me a rough estimate in the comment section.
After saying all that, it's time to start over for February! I haven't done any cleaning out this week; just trying to get back in the swing of things. Have you de-cluttered this week?? Remember, I'll have a prize for the person with the most items cleaned out!
Totals for January
ReplyDeleteDonation: 120
Consignment sale items: 376
eBay/etsy items: 70
Trash: 3 kitchen bags and 2 medium boxes
The sad part is we are not even half way done! Yikes!!
I hope you keep the challenge going, it is a great motivation!