Saturday, February 26, 2011

Now, what was I working on??



Oh, yes, decluttering! Ha, not this week! I've had so many others things happen, like, um life?? So I did nothing this week. (in that area, anyway) Hopefully next week will bear more fruit in that area, and in finishing other projects!

Have you been more successful than me? I'd love to hear what you've done!

3 comments:

  1. I have not kept count of the things I have said bye-bye to but its been alot of stuff. I made $200+ from stuff on ebay, $275 from Craigslist, added to the rag bin and put tons of stuff in the yard sale pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I also told myself not to buy some cute head bands that were ONLY $3. at Ross, just didn't need them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sold 70 sq ft of marble tile for $50 on Craigslist today, and earlier in the week we sold 8 boxes of trim for $150 on CL as well. It was so nice to get the trim out of the garage!! Know anyone who needs Miratec trim boards? If I could just get someone to buy those we would have lots more room in the garage! Oh, I also took 296 items to the local kids consignment sale on Saturday (last week). We'll see how much sells, hopefully all of it!

    ReplyDelete