These pictures were promised a couple weeks ago, but we had some sickness here, along with other busy-ness!
I did most of this knitting while in Las Vegas, but still had to sew some pieces together and do the finish work after we got home. These are destined to be baby gifts for some friends who have recently had babies. The patterns are out of a book I have.
A new version of the sock monkey--knitted with self-striping sock yarn.
This lamb is supposed to stand up, but the body turned out kind of heavy, so he just sprawls!
Hopefully more projects around the house will soon follow!! Stay tuned!
I did most of this knitting while in Las Vegas, but still had to sew some pieces together and do the finish work after we got home. These are destined to be baby gifts for some friends who have recently had babies. The patterns are out of a book I have.
so cute, lorianne! I love the little monkey, and the "sprawling sheep" is pretty cute too!
ReplyDelete