Monday, January 31, 2011

Pictures From Las Vegas

I wanted to post these pictures with the previous post, but couldn't figure out how to upload pictures from my phone to the blog. I'm sure there's a way, but I'm still stumbling around sometimes.
I hope you enjoy these pictures! The first one was taken from the plane on the way into Las Vegas, probably over New Mexico or Arizona.


This was our dinner at Wolfgang Puck's Postrio. When we got our food, it looked so good, I forgot to take a picture. By the way, this is taken inside the Venetian Hotel. It's a cool area of cobblestone "streets", a canal, shops, and patio dining, complete with a painted "sky".
Dessert that night= chocolate mousse from a Italian bakery.
This was from my dinner alone; chips and really good salsa!
Followed by potato taquitos (yum!) with pico de gallo, and guacamole!
Breakfast our last morning in Vegas. One order of Nutella crepes, and one order of Bananas Foster crepes, split between the two of us. Wow!

And that's all I have for now! We've been having a great time in Texas! I have two knitting projects almost finished, so hopefully I'll be showing those later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment