Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thrift Store Finds--A good day!


I went thrift shopping with my mom the other day, and we both did really good! I feel like I hit the jackpot of good deals! Here's what I got!

This canner was actually bought from a friend for $5. (on the same day)
3 quart jars----75 cents each
1 pint jar--45 cents

Large blue jar--6.98 (I splurged on this one!)
small blue jar--2.98
Atlas jar with glass lid---1.98
Green skirt--4.98
denim skirt--mom bought it, so free to me!
3 shirts for me--99 cents each
2 skirts and a shirt for Gracie--99 cents each
set of twin sheets---4.00
books--$1 each ( I plan on trading them to a used book store for about $3-4 each)
shirt for me---4.98 (Gap)
knee socks--passed on from a friend---free
Hmm, total spent?? Do I want to know? Let me check. I don't think it's too bad. About $44, and I plan to make back $12 on the books. I've thought about selling the blue jars, if I can make a decent amount more than what I paid. If not, I'll keep them. And everything else, I'm keeping.
Of course, I could've paid $44 for the Gap shirt alone. Not that I would have, but I could have.
Anyway, I did pretty good, and I'll be quiet now.
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment