Well, the night was not exactly what we expected when we went to bed at 11 last night. Gracie woke up crying at a little before 4, which woke up us and Cora. Cora then wanted a bottle, and we were too awake to go back to sleep.
So, we all got up at the ungodly hour of half past 4, drank coffee, and tried to wait for the girls to get sleepy again.
Cora got another 3 hours, we got 1, and Gracie is asleep right now. I'm thankful for that small miracle, because when she wakes up, she is ready to go, even if it is 4 in the morning.
So, the day should be interesting! I will attempt to do the day's work without falling asleep and without being too grumpy. I need to get the house straightened, food prepared, and our stuff packed.....because tomorrow we are headed south!
We're going to the Outer Banks of North Carolina with my parents, my brother and sister-in-law, and sister. I have to say that one of the things I'm looking forward to is letting the grandparents have the privilege of getting up with the girls a couple mornings while we're there. Then maybe we can sleep in! (I don't know what that is anymore)
I may blog while we're there, and I may not. I don't know if I'm even taking my computer with me. But when we get back, I'm planning on a guest room remake, and finishing up some decorating around the rest of the house. I will post pictures when I am done!
I will quit before I ramble anymore. I'm still very sleepy. Have a great weekend, everyone!
P.S. This is my motto for today:

So, we all got up at the ungodly hour of half past 4, drank coffee, and tried to wait for the girls to get sleepy again.
Cora got another 3 hours, we got 1, and Gracie is asleep right now. I'm thankful for that small miracle, because when she wakes up, she is ready to go, even if it is 4 in the morning.
So, the day should be interesting! I will attempt to do the day's work without falling asleep and without being too grumpy. I need to get the house straightened, food prepared, and our stuff packed.....because tomorrow we are headed south!
We're going to the Outer Banks of North Carolina with my parents, my brother and sister-in-law, and sister. I have to say that one of the things I'm looking forward to is letting the grandparents have the privilege of getting up with the girls a couple mornings while we're there. Then maybe we can sleep in! (I don't know what that is anymore)
I may blog while we're there, and I may not. I don't know if I'm even taking my computer with me. But when we get back, I'm planning on a guest room remake, and finishing up some decorating around the rest of the house. I will post pictures when I am done!
I will quit before I ramble anymore. I'm still very sleepy. Have a great weekend, everyone!
P.S. This is my motto for today:

No comments:
Post a Comment