My project this time is destined to be a baby shower gift--if I decide that it's worthy of that role. I'm not totally satisfied with the way I sewed it together, but I'll just wait and see. Sometimes after letting something sit for a while it looks better.
This was a lot of fun to knit. I've found that I enjoy knitting toys more than blankets or scarves. They are just so fun!

This was a lot of fun to knit. I've found that I enjoy knitting toys more than blankets or scarves. They are just so fun!
CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute...would you mind sharing the name of the knitting book you got this out of? I would love to see them all!
ReplyDeleteI actually got this one online, as I do most of my patterns. I like free things, so I'm always looking for the free patterns!
ReplyDeleteHere's the link for this one:
http://www.spudandchloe.com/blog/2009/07/ribbit-free-pattern/
I can email you the other places I've gotten patterns, Misty, if you like.
Lorriane, I would lovet hat! I have done some looking online and tried one or two, but haven't been too impressed so far. If you don't have my email, let me know.
ReplyDelete