Thursday, April 15, 2010

Monday Meals

I'm going to cheat a little this week. I found a recipe that was super easy to type up and didn't take too much time to post. But, it's also just as easy to cook and eat this!

Pepperoncini Beef

3-5 lb. roast (whatever is on sale, and whatever size feeds your family w/leftovers!)
1 jar sliced pepperoncinis

Put the roast in a crockpot and pour the jar of pepperoncinis with all the juice over it. Turn on low and cook for 8-9 hours, until the meat is falling apart. You can cook this on high for 4-5 hours if you don't have time for the slow version.
I like to use the crockpot liners for easy cleanup.
We normally eat this on sandwich rolls with cheese, but I've been told it's good over rice as well.
This is not spicy, the pepper flavor is mellowed by the meat.

This picture is taken a little way into the cooking process. Sorry I don't have an after picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment