Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday--Project Day

I worked on this flowerbed last week. I spent one afternoon weeding, and mulched it a few days later.
As we go along, you will realize that my projects seem to take awhile. This is not because I work slow, on the contrary, I work as fast as I can until Cora or Gracie needs me. That could be 5 minutes, 25 minutes or an hour. Lately it's been less than 30 minutes. So my projects go in steps. What I could've completed in 1 hour before kids now takes me 3 hours. I'm learning how to do short bursts of everything I do.
So here are my before and after pictures of the flowerbed. I still need to do the small section on the other side of the fence. I don't plan on planting anything there for now. I like the simple look of the mulch and I don't have to spend any more money on it to make it look decent!



After:





1 comment:

  1. I'm so anxious to be able to get out and work in the yard! It looks so awesome.

    ReplyDelete