Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Here's the Plan:

Alright, I think I have figured out what I want to do, at least for now. This is always subject to change, of course!
On Mondays, I will share a recipe with you; one that I have tried and liked. I will try to include pictures as well. This will probably not be step-by-step, but maybe some during and after cooking.

Wednesdays will be Project Day. I will share a craft project, sewing project or a fix-it-up project that I am working on or have finished.

Thursdays, I'm going to join Jill at The Virginia House on her "Do It Cheaper" series. Not sure what I"ll call it--maybe "Thrifty Thursdays"??

Tuesdays and Fridays I'm not sure what to do with. Probably an assortment of things. Random pictures and thoughts (or ramblings), maybe Weldon will share some of his thoughts.

Anyways, that's what I'm going to start with, and modify and add to it as time goes by. I am still open for suggestions, thoughts, or questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment