Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Changes are coming

Ok, I'm not totally sure what I want to do with this blog, but I do know that I want to post more frequently, and hopefully gain more traffic and followers.
What I would like to do is post something everyday, and maybe have a theme that I follow each week, i.e. Recipes on Mondays, Frugality Tips on Tuesdays, etc., etc. I'm not sure exactly how I'll go about it, so if you have any ideas, please leave me a comment!
I will still share pictures and stories of our family and our girls. My husband will probably post on here, as well.
You may also see a new page design here. I haven't found one that just stands out yet, but I'm working on it.
Anyway, just wanted everyone to be aware that this blog will be changing--hopefully for the better!

1 comment:

  1. I like you wish to change up my blog. I wish I had more time like Mrs. Jill Woods to devote to understanding MckLinky, blog templates, followers, etc...but, its me and I work 95% of the time and the other 5% I am just trying to eat and sleep. LOL! Have fun at it and enjoy life in the meantime. I love to check in periodically to see whats new with you. Come follow me if you want, though its probably not near as exciting as other blogs.

    ReplyDelete