Here are some pictures from our trip to California back in January. I do have some finished projects to share, but I have to take some pictures first!
While Weldon was in meetings in San Francisco, I took the girls to the Exploratorium. We spent four hours there, and could have used a whole day at least!
They enjoyed the bubble table!
On the beach at Morro Bay
Back in San Francisco for a day before we flew out...had to see the Golden Gate Bridge, of course!
We didn't feel like going out for dinner, so we ordered pizza and got macaroni and cheese via room service for Gracie. (Cora was already asleep) Gracie thought the fancy tray was pretty neat! She still talks about when she got macaroni on a tray with a flower and everything!

Every year a field trip to the Exploratorium was on the list for the school. I don't think they do that now. I would always go and I enjoyed it more than the kids, I think. If you get to Berkeley, go to Lawrence Hall of Science, it is equally awesome.
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Tara would have loved the mac n cheese on a tray too! She loves anything "fancy"! I haven't to SF in 11 years, it is a beautiful city!
ReplyDelete