Thursday, January 19, 2012

Minnie Mouse Party

Cora turned two on December 27, but we were busy with camp and New Year's and company, so we just got around to having her party. At least she didn't know that it wasn't on her actual "birthday". 
She loves Minnie Mouse right now, so that's the theme I went with. It was fun to make the streamers, cake and some of the presents. 
At this age, we like to keep parties small, so this one ended up just being us, my parents and Aunt Bronwyn. The eating of cake and opening of presents went quickly, and then the girls played with all the new stuff while the adults had coffee and visited. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment!












I will post in more detail later about the stuff I've been doing lately, i.e. birthday gifts, projects, and other fun stuff for the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment