Are not conducive to blogging often! I have wanted to blog, but finding the mental energy over the last couple months has been tough. I hope to have more energy going forward, both mental and physical.
I just started my second trimester, and have been feeling a little better over the last week or so. Still not great, but better.
I am due June 8th, and we will be finding out what we're having, probably some time in January. I am showing a good 4-5 weeks sooner than I did with either of the girls. I don't know whether that means anything or not....we'll see!
Here is a picture, and I hope to blog more frequently going forth!

Congratulations to you all! I am so happy for you! Maybe I will see you all at 3rd Sunday in January! :)
ReplyDeleteAnna
Congratulations from the Turpins!!! Sonja and family
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You always show earlier with the 3rd one it seems. I did as well. Hope you get to feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Our twins will have another playmate. We just found out earlier in the week that they are boys.
ReplyDeleteHope you will be feeling better soon!
Greetings from the wild west. Good to find your blog and get to "see" you.
ReplyDelete