Today is May 1st, and my challenge to myself for the next month is to not read anyone else's blog. The primary goal is to not give myself more projects to do, and to keep myself from being unsatisfied with my house and my abilities.
When I see what others get done, (and I know I'm only seeing a small part of their life on a blog) I feel like I should be able to get more things done. So for the next month, I'm going to focus on doing my projects, being with my family and being hospitable to others. Oh, and spending a week in Cancun, let's not forget that!
The second reason for doing this is to spend less time on the computer. I will still check email, list stuff on craigslist and eBay, and hopefully post some on here. I just will not be looking at other people's blogs.
We've had a lot of stuff going on, with more to come, so this is just something to give me more time (hopefully) and to not get more ideas for more projects! We'll see if it works!
I do intend to post some pictures of things I've been doing around here, inside and out, and pictures of our trip when we get back. We leave two weeks from today, minus 2 little munchkins! We are looking forward to every aspect of the trip!
I am with you...I don't have the time I used to have to read blogs, though I enjoy it, sometimes certain posts make me dissatisfied and I don't like the feeling or want that apart of my life! It is nice to know that it is not just me that feels that way.
ReplyDelete