Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Really Quiet....


Weldon just left with the girls, and I am home by myself for the next 18 hours or so. I don't think this has ever happened before, but I am going to soak it up!



He's taking them to dinner and to stay at a hotel, and then they'll do fun stuff tomorrow. Me, well, I'm going to go get some dinner myself, and then maybe do some shopping or fun projects, or whatever I want to do!!!
Tomorrow, I see coffee and breakfast at Starbucks, then some more of whatever I want to do!
I'll update you later on what I did. For now, I'm going to go enjoy some "me time"!

2 comments:

  1. This weekend is men and boys camp here so I only have Cooper! I'm planning on getting massive amounts of projects done. Really looking forward to the weekend. Enjoy your time alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lucky you! I'm hoping to have a "me" day soon as my birthday is coming up ;} Enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete