Like I mentioned earlier in the week, I've started de-cluttering around the house. I'm going to continue working on this as long as I need to. With the end of the year coming up, though, I know all of us will be busy! I'm sure my de-cluttering will be limited. However, I'm going to do what I can.
I will post every Friday what I have gotten rid of that week. Feel free to do the same, and I'll tally up everyone's totals for the month, and announce a winner! I won't start the challenge until January, so feel free to add in anything that's de-cluttered between now and then.
I've put a button on the sidebar for you to take, and I may do this as a Linky party, if I can figure it out. If not, just post your totals in the "comments" section.
Let me know if you have any questions! And, I am including trash in the challenge; that's clutter, too!
So, for me this week, I worked on the master bedroom, front hall closet, and just picked up a couple things here and there.
I found:
42 items to go to Goodwill
50 things to throw away
and 2 things to try to sell
5 items to give back to people
Total: 99 items
And, of course, lots of things that went back into their rightful place!!

I will post every Friday what I have gotten rid of that week. Feel free to do the same, and I'll tally up everyone's totals for the month, and announce a winner! I won't start the challenge until January, so feel free to add in anything that's de-cluttered between now and then.
I've put a button on the sidebar for you to take, and I may do this as a Linky party, if I can figure it out. If not, just post your totals in the "comments" section.
Let me know if you have any questions! And, I am including trash in the challenge; that's clutter, too!
So, for me this week, I worked on the master bedroom, front hall closet, and just picked up a couple things here and there.
I found:
42 items to go to Goodwill
50 things to throw away
and 2 things to try to sell
5 items to give back to people
Total: 99 items
And, of course, lots of things that went back into their rightful place!!

Okay Lorianne, you gave me the kick in the pants I needed. : ) I started my decluttering today, with my largest storage cubby. So far, (and I'm not done yet) I have 3 very full plastic tubs of cloths for a consignment sale, two large boxes over flowing with Goodwill/yard sale items, and 1 bag of trash, and a ton more stuff to finish going through tomorrow. Yikes! Its kinda scary how many things we accumulate. I'm glad you are doing this challenge. I am going to keep it up at least through the end of January, or when ever I get done. I'm trying to be optimistic and assume it will be done by the end of January. : )
ReplyDelete