Wow! I can't believe it's been 2+ weeks since I posted. Life has just been flat crazy around here. I had to go to the dentist for a toothache and the eye doctor for a problem with my eye in 2 days last week! And in the middle of that, we had company for a couple days.
Then I took Cora in for a check-up this week. That little girl now weighs 14 lbs. and is 26" long!

And she loves to stick her tongue out, as you can see!
We're going to a camp-out this weekend, home on Monday and Tuesday, and we fly to Texas on Wednesday. We'll be there for 10 days, and I may try to post some while we're there. No promises, but I'll try.
And I will try to do better after we get back. Maybe life will slow down. I doubt it, but I can hope. Maybe while I'm laying around after getting my wisdom teeth pulled, I'll have time. I may not be coherent, though. Maybe I won't post then.
And I'm just rambling, so I'll stop. I'll see some of you next week!
Then I took Cora in for a check-up this week. That little girl now weighs 14 lbs. and is 26" long!
And she loves to stick her tongue out, as you can see!
We're going to a camp-out this weekend, home on Monday and Tuesday, and we fly to Texas on Wednesday. We'll be there for 10 days, and I may try to post some while we're there. No promises, but I'll try.
And I will try to do better after we get back. Maybe life will slow down. I doubt it, but I can hope. Maybe while I'm laying around after getting my wisdom teeth pulled, I'll have time. I may not be coherent, though. Maybe I won't post then.
And I'm just rambling, so I'll stop. I'll see some of you next week!
Cora is an absolute doll! Hope all goes well with your wisdom teeth.
ReplyDelete