I just posted on our garden blog, some pictures and recipes. I hope to get a post up on this blog maybe by tomorrow. Weldon is out of town for a few days, so I'm not sure how much "me time" I'll have to blog. I'm not trying to do any big projects while he's gone. I don't think that's fair to the girls. If I get stuff done while they're sleeping, great, but I'm not going to push it. I'm just going to try to do fun stuff with them.
We've just been hanging out today; it's over 100 degrees, so I didn't want to go anywhere in the heat. We'll go grab a bite to eat tonight and go to the library.
Tomorrow I have some errands I would like to run, and Thursday I hope to go pick blueberries. Weldon will be back Thursday night, and then he and Gracie leave Friday to go on a father-daughter camping trip with some friends.
This is a very unusual week for us, since Weldon normally works from home and doesn't travel much. I'm praying that it goes by fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment