When we moved into this house, I did not care for the bathroom, being tiled in green as it was. But, we didn't have the time to tear it out before we moved in. I figured I could live with green, it wasn't powder blue or pepto bismol pink! It was very "60s", though. And it was right off of the lavender master bedroom with the purple carpet!
Several months later we noticed a leak in a closet under this bathroom. We had someone look at it, and they determined that it was the drain pan under the shower, which meant that the entire shower needed to be busted out. We decided that if we were going to re-do the shower, we would re-do the rest of the bathroom at the same time. Not that it's large, by any means! But, still a big job. My dad kindly offered to do the job on the side, which saved us money.
Here are the before pictures:
The floor of the shower
Close-up of the pictures
And we are finally done! It's taken me a while to get the little touches finished. And I'm off to the next project!
And for the after pictures....
This cabinet replaced an un-needed vanity and sink. The door hides the laundry basket.
The floor of the shower
Close-up of the pictures




looks totally great!! I love the floor of the shower, I saw something like it once and loved it!
ReplyDelete