This is just a very small project, but it's one that's been hanging over me, and I just couldn't get to it. When we moved in, the medicine cabinet in the master bath was nasty, and we thought we would replace it. Well, we didn't, so I finally got around to cleaning it out, and making it useable.
I would still like to do something to the front; glue a wood frame on it or something, I'm not sure. But at least our stuff is in there now.
I didn't quite get the very first "before" picture. This is after a couple light coats of white spray paint.
See the nasty rust??
And after:

I decided to just cover up the rust instead of trying to make it look pretty. Scrapbook paper and Mod Podge works for me!!
Thanks for tagging along on my boring projects that make me feel better!
Here's a sneak peek at next week's posts:
A yummy, good for you meal:
And the back porch project! Here's a before picture:
See you next week!
I would still like to do something to the front; glue a wood frame on it or something, I'm not sure. But at least our stuff is in there now.
I didn't quite get the very first "before" picture. This is after a couple light coats of white spray paint.
I decided to just cover up the rust instead of trying to make it look pretty. Scrapbook paper and Mod Podge works for me!!
Thanks for tagging along on my boring projects that make me feel better!
Here's a sneak peek at next week's posts:
A yummy, good for you meal:
No comments:
Post a Comment