
I was inspired by Funky Junk's "Gitter Done" Challenge (through The Virginia House) to clean out my refrigerator.
I hate cleaning out my refrigerator. If there's one thing I could choose to never do again, that would probably be it.
But, after a weekend of company at our house and all the cooking that entails, my fridge was rather messy. So here's the before and after:
Before

After
Before

After
Before

After
And a close up of these containers from The Container Store. I love the labels! I forget to use them most of the time, but I love them when I do. (and so does my husband-he doesn't have to wonder what something is)
And now back to the rest of the things that need to be done today--laundry, cleaning up the house, fixing dinner. Thanks for the challenge!!
I hate cleaning out my refrigerator. If there's one thing I could choose to never do again, that would probably be it.
But, after a weekend of company at our house and all the cooking that entails, my fridge was rather messy. So here's the before and after:
Before
After
After
After
And a close up of these containers from The Container Store. I love the labels! I forget to use them most of the time, but I love them when I do. (and so does my husband-he doesn't have to wonder what something is)
Nice going Lorianne! I had to laugh at the pic with the containers on the bottom where they shouldn't be. At least your door closes! My stuff always falls leaving you scrunching whatever it may be with a knee against the door because it needs to close. NOW. :)
ReplyDeleteThere is NOTHING like a clean fridge! And yes, mine needs doing too. Hey, and your welcome!
Donna
I love The Container Store! I don't think I have seen those labels, but I will have to check them out sometime to see more what they are like. Cleaning the fridge always is something I put off, but I love it clean, makes me wanna cook...now how is it works like that???
ReplyDeleteMisty, the labels are plastic and snap on to the front of the container. You use a pencil and eraser on them.
ReplyDelete