Friday, September 16, 2011

Still staying busy!

The past couple weeks I have been focusing on getting a routine in place once again. It's working very well so far, and if it keeps working I'll share it! I've been managing my projects, housework, and family time. The challenge right now is to find a way to do some schoolwork with Gracie while Cora is awake. (she's transitioning away from a morning nap.) that is my goal for the next couple weeks...to work on school.

I have also been trying to keep up with the produce we have; some from our garden and some from the CSA. I will be posting sone recipes on our garden blog next week to show you how I'm using sour milk (not from our garden!!), mint, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, etc.
I have a few Asian pears that I'm not sure what to do with, anyone have a good recipe or two? I guess we could just eat them, too!
Hopefully some projects will find their way onto this blog before they get gifted.

Now it's getting late, so I'll sign off and be back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment