Well, we are officially moved in to our new house. We've spent two nights here thus far. It's still a work in progress, but with living 30 minutes away from our project, and me being pregnant, it was easier to go ahead and move in. We'll hopefully finish up all the loose ends in the next week or two. It was too hectic and crazy to try to live in two different places.
We still have little bits of painting and cleaning to do before we can totally unpack. So, there's boxes everywhere! I've got to figure out where I want everything to go. We have almost two months before the new baby, and we hope to have everything done and settled by then.
I still will post more pictures--after things are a little more settled and put away. Have a great week, everyone!!
We still have little bits of painting and cleaning to do before we can totally unpack. So, there's boxes everywhere! I've got to figure out where I want everything to go. We have almost two months before the new baby, and we hope to have everything done and settled by then.
I still will post more pictures--after things are a little more settled and put away. Have a great week, everyone!!
I'm so excited for y'all! Wished we lived closer so that we could drop by and help you!
ReplyDelete